Parental involvement has always played an important role at Dallington School and Friends of Dallington is the organisation that supports the school. We actively welcome parents into the Dallington family, and their support of the fundamental aims and ethos of the school is invaluable. Run by a group of parents, all other parents, staff, pupils and alumni automatically become members when joining the school.
We welcome you and encourage anyone involved in your children’s lives to join us.
- Provide opportunities for parents, children and staff to connect and have fun.
- Support the School through fundraising initiatives.
- Promote diversity, equity and inclusion within our School community.
What we do
- Run social events both for children and parents, including a Christmas party, school discos, cake sales, welcome parties and regular playground parties.
- Use funds to donate resources to school, subsidise class trips and the leavers´party, facilitate school social events.
- Consult with parents and staff to prioritise our spending.
New ideas are always welcome and we´d love to hear your views. We hold regular meetings to which everyone is welcome. At the beginning of each year we find volunteers willing to be a Parent Representative for each class, who in turn are then the conduit for sharing relevant information between the school and parents.