Complete your parent details below and proceed to secure your spot at one of our available Open Days!
Why Choose Dallington School?
Alternative, Progressive Education:
- Dallington School offers a unique, creative, child-centred learning environment, different from traditional educational settings.
- Founded in 1978 by Mogg Hercules, the school has been celebrating childhood for over four decades.
- The school provides an informal, holistic and highly creative environment that nurtures curious, creative and confident learners.
- From literacy and numeracy to performing arts, visual arts and outdoor education, Dallington offers a wide range of subjects.
- Children benefit from learning outside the classroom with experiences such as Forest School, museums, concerts, art galleries, theatres, nature reserves, farms and zoos.
- With a generous staff-to-child ratio, every child receives individual care and attention.
Importance of Attending the Open Day:
See the School in Action:
- Experience the vibrant atmosphere and see how children actively engage in their learning environment.
Meet the Team:
- Interact with the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) team and get answers to all your questions about early years learning and development.
Tour the Premises:
- Get a firsthand look at the facilities, classrooms and other amenities the school offers.
Understand the Philosophy:
- Hear directly from the Head of the school about Dallington’s unique approach to education.
Make an Informed Decision:
- Choosing the right school is crucial. The open day provides an opportunity for you to gather all the information needed to make the best choice for your child’s education.
Hear What Parents And Their Children Say About Dallington
For over four decades, generations have experienced the unique Dallington journey. As our alumni now choose us for their children, the legacy of the Dallington Difference lives on. Dive into the testimonials below to discover its impact firsthand.